Fulfill Any Way You Ship
MULTI-WAREHOUSE ORDER FULFILLMENT
Automatically pull in your cross channel orders and assign your orders to your warehouses. Fulfill anyway you ship.
- In-house Fulfillment: Print pick lists, packing slips and shipping labels all on the cloud.
- Third Party Logistics (3PL): Connect to your 3PL and set run-times to export orders, import inventory and shipments.
- Fulfilled by Amazon: Import your FBA orders and inventory to obtain the most accurate customer data, sales velocity and analytics.
- Multi-Channel Fulfillment: Automatically MCF non-Amazon orders. Export your orders for fulfillment to Amazon and import tracking information to submit to the respective sales channel.
- Dropship: Connect to your drop-shipper’s FTP and set run-times to export orders, import tracking and shipments.
Create IF/THEN statements to automate repetitive tasks.
- Set Warehouse: Automatically assign warehouses to an order based filters. Ex. IF an order has SKU 123, assign to my drop-ship warehouse.
- Set Order Weight & Dimension: Based on order filters, automatically set package weight and dimensions, set total weight or apply a weight adjustment, and more.
- Set Shipping Service & Features: Set shipping carrier and service, specify Amazon fulfillment method, insure the package and set insured value, specify billing and customs, and more.
- Add Order Details: Specify FBA SKU, specific email template, and packing slip, add a return label, do not notify marketplace of shipment, Saturday and alcohol delivery and more.
SHIPPING RATES CALCULATOR
Calculate multiple shipping rates to pick the most affordable shipping service.
- Zip to Zip: Generate shipping rates for a general FROM – TO search.
- Selected Order: Select a specific order to generate shipping rates. Choose the selected shipping service and apply to order.
PURCHASE AMAZON POSTAGE
- Rate Amazon’s “Buy Shipping Services”: Rate shop Amazon’s reduced postage available shipping services directly through Skubana.
- Merchant Fulfilled Prime: Purchase shipping and fulfill your seller fulfilled prime orders directly through Skubana.
- Print shipping labels through Amazon’s “Buy Shipping Services” directly through Skubana.
- Print Return Labels: Print or e-mail return labels or automatically include returns labels in every order.
- Pay-on-Use Return Labels: Utilize Endicia’s pay-on-use return labels to only deduct postage when the return label is scanned.
- Manage Returns: Manage return receipt, status and details such as reason and inventory action. Easily mark as received or void labels with a click of a button.
- Audit Costs: Rate carrier fees before printing a return label and audit all return carrier fees within the shipments tab.
- Set multiple pick locations for fulfillment.