Maintain a true overall inventory count in one location by building your product database as they truly exist in your warehouse(s) regardless of how they sell.
- Master SKU vs Listing SKU: By maintaining master SKU product data in Skubana, you now have the ability to share inventory quantities across multiple sales channels listing SKUs. No need to split up inventory quantities or pre-allocate inventory to channels. With each listing SKU that sells, regardless of sales channel, Skubana properly deduct inventory from the master SKU.
- Automatic Inventory Updates: With each change in inventory value, Skubana will automatically send inventory updates to sales channels in 15 minutes intervals.
Share inventory from a core product without having to pre-package bundles or kits.
- Maximum Possible Bundle/Kit Inventory: Skubana will automatically calculate the maximum quantity possible for each bundle and kit using core products and any pre-packaged inventory. You no longer have to pre-allocate inventory to bundles or kits, waste time pre-packaging or breaking down pre-packaged inventory.
- Breakdown Inventory View: Gain the ability to view into inventory values on a per SKU, per warehouse basis for all bundle/kits. You will always know exactly how and where each on-hand inventory total for a bundle/kit is calculated from.
- MCF Using Core Products: Breakdown Orders for Bundle/Kit Products and multi-channel fulfill the orders.
Prevent underselling and overselling inventory by managing multiple warehouses including In-House Fulfillment, 3PL, Drop–Ship, and FBA in one location.
- Connect FTP Feed: 1-click integration to your Third Party Logistics (3PL) or drop-shipper FTP server. Set run times to automatically import inventory and shipment details and export orders.
- Excluded Warehouses: Exclude warehouse inventory from showing on a per master SKU basis. If multi-channel fulfilling is unprofitable to your business, exclude your FBA warehouse from showing to your other sales channels for that SKU.
- Share FBA Inventory with FBM Listings: Don’t miss out of orders or undersell by placing your inventory in one listing. Share your FBA Inventory to your merchant fulfilled listings.
Set inventory allocations of percent of available inventory to show on a per sales channel basis when the master SKU is either above or below its overall inventory minimum.
- Overselling Prevention: Show a percentage of your available inventory to prevent overselling.
- Underselling Prevention: Consolidate every warehouses inventory to Skubana and sharing amongst multiple sales channels so no inventory will ever go amiss.
- Channel Allocation: Set rule types on a percent of available or quantity allocation on a per SKU, per sales channel basis to show a smaller quantity than inventory available to create a sense of urgency to the customer.
Set multiple pick locations for fulfillment.
- In-House Fulfillment: Create multiple pick locations use to receive in purchase orders, pick orders or both. Each pick locations has its own minimum inventory level and draw rank for picking.
- Preferred FBA Fulfillment SKU: Manage multiple FNSKU’s for one master SKU. Skubana will allow you to set your preferred FNSKU for multi-channel fulfillment.
- Barcoding: Pick, re-stock and maintain inventory quantities by scanning barcodes through our Barcoders partner in our App Store.