Skubana's reports make it easy to see where you’re making money, losing money, and which products to focus on. Here are some of the reports you’ll find in Skubana, across five different categories
Cut costs by liquidating “dead” products and increase profitability by focusing on higher-performing products.
- Top Sellers: Gain insight into your most successful SKUs in order of either the amount of units sold, or by the revenue they have generated. Filter based on sales channels and time frame to generate the most useful report for your business.
- Worst Sellers: Gain insight into your least sucesssful SKUs in order of either the amount of units sold, or by the revenue they have generated. Filter based on sales channels and time frame to generate the most useful report for your business.
- Y-O-Y Growth: Generate a year over year growth on a per SKU basis in order of quantity sold or dollar amount sold report. Filter based of time frame and sales channel.
- SKU Profitability: This report reveals the holy grail of e-commerce data – how much true profit each SKU makes. After Skubana pulls all of your fee data and after you input your overhead costs, this report reveals your exact gross and unit margins per SKU to an incredibly accurate estimate.
- Listing Profitability: This report reveals your SKU’s performance data by both gross and unit margins and implied shares per sales channel.
- Trending Profitability: This report reveals your profitability trends over a time period based on your overall company, sales channel, product or listing using a line graph. Hover over a data point on the graph to reveal your profitability on that date.
Keep account of purchasing decisions to properly manage cash flow tied to inventory value.
- Snapshot Value: This report reveals total value of all of your products at each individual warehouse and compares the volume of inventory in each warehouse.
- Trending Value: This report reveals a breakdown over data points the total value of all of your products at each individual warehouse and compares the volume of inventory in each warehouse.
- Performance: This report reveals your inventory’s performance by how much it is worth, sitting age, and turnover per warehouse, or collectively.
- Critical Levels: This report reveals the sales velocity and estimated stockout dates for each of your products.
- Replenishment Alerts: This report reveals a breakdown of inventory quantities in need of replenishment at inventory dependent warehouses.
- Fulfilled by Amazon Forecasting: This report provides a full suite forecasting report per FBA warehouse for FBA sellers to see detailed information including buy box price, units sold, sales velocity, and full inventory details.
Gain visibility into your cash balances and streamline your financial and accounting processes.
- Sales Summary: This report reveals your entire accounting summary for each individual sales channel from incomes and discounts to refunds and taxes.
- COGS By Channel: This report reveals your COGS, or your Cost Of Goods Sold, with the amount of units sold per sales channel.
- Inventory Value: This report reveals the value of inventory in your warehouses.
- Shipment Summary: This report will give you a breakdown of your total shipments and shipment costs within a time period.
Achieve a balanced cross channel selling strategy. Create marketing and operations strategies based on true order data.
- Sales Overview: This report reveals the exact revenue amount each sales channel earns you per day. This graph identifies how your sales channels perform against each other on a daily basis.
- Biggest Tickets: This report reveals all orders with the highest value and displays the customer name, the order number, and the total value of the order.
- Shipments: This report reveals the shipping trends and warehouse performance for all of your sales channels. Filter based on sales channels and date range to produce the data that shows your warehouse’s shipping performance via each shipping carrier.
Run re-marketing drip campaigns based on historical customer data. Build a loyal customer base and learn how to acquire new customers.
- Lifetime Value: This report reveals the value and frequency of your returning customers.
- Biggest Spenders: This report reveals the value of your highest order value customers by the sales value and total number of items sold to them.
- Most Frequent: This report reveals how frequent each of your customers return to your store and makes a purchase.
- Most Recent: This report reveals your most recent customers by order date and order total.